Thursday, September 2, 2010

"First" Chiefs game!




Well Bean you have officially been to your first Chiefs game!!! Many more to come I am sure. Your dad and I went to the pre-season game on Friday, August 27 when I was exactly 14 weeks pregnant with you! We had a great time. The Chiefs played great but lost in the last few seconds. Maybe when you are old enough to understand the game of football they will actually be good. Your dad and I still love to go when we get the chance. I am sure a Chiefs onesie is in your future! Your Grammy Janey is a die hard fan and tends to get a little rowdy while watching the games. I am sure you will hear her at some point this season if we get together to watch a game. Go Chiefs!

3 comments:

  1. Yes you are right Grammy Jane is a die hard fan and yes little bean will watch with Grammy and a Chiefs onesie will be purchased by Grammy as soon as I see one....I will have to restrain my comments for your little ears...Grammy's mouth can get a little out of hand...but you will love me anyway....I will help you toss the football too.....We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I laughed out loud at this! And the part about the football made me tear up. Yes earmuffs from the womb for sure when we are watching the game with you! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. earmuffs...add that to the list ..love you mom dad and bean...

    ReplyDelete