Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yes, there is a bump.




Okay so I am convinced that I am starting to have the beginnings of a baby bump! Thoughts? You are growing bigger and bigger everyday and are now 13 weeks!! I am past the first trimester and am looking forward to what the second trimester will bring. From what I have heard I am going to be starting to feel a whole lot better. I have started school and absolutely love my class! I told them all the exciting news and they can't wait to meet you! I told them I had never experienced this with any other class before and they are excited to be a part of this first time journey. I am looking forward to hearing your heartbeat again a week from Wednesday (September 1). I am going to ask my doctor if we can find out your gender in October. I will be 18 weeks by then so hopefully they will be able to tell us if you are a boy or a girl! We are patiently waiting to do any baby type stuff until then, but I am getting VERY antsy. Since my last blog you have accumulated more books for your collection. I can't wait to read, "Goodnight Moon" to you. That was always one of my favorite books. I also have my old rocking chair from when I was little waiting for you to sit in someday. I had it at school for the kids to sit in but I thought I would bring it home and stash it away for you. We can't wait to see what these next few weeks/months bring! That puts us days closer to meeting you. :)

4 comments:

  1. This girls needs to get a tan!! One in a bottle possibly? Don't mean to blind you all with my pastiness! Love to all. :) HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh....I smiled, I teared up and you look beautiful and you are glowing...bean is growing and healthy as anything. One week from Wed. you will hear his heart beat again....I love you guys.
    Grandma Janey...but Jim thinks I should be Grandma H....hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of Grammy Janey! Has a nice ring to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is the best.....and I see the number of people following is growing....JUST LIKE YOU! :) I see Grandma Janey or Grandma H has dubbed "Bean" a him.....we'll just have to see about that....HA! Whatever Bean is...he/she already has lots of love from everywhere. Keep the blog flow coming. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete