Thursday, November 11, 2010

Growing, growing. . .



24 weeks!



23 weeks!

I can't believe how fast these past few weeks/months have gone! You are going to be here before we know it! We had your 24 week doctor's appointment and everything is great! The past few weeks have been amazing as I have really started to feel you moving about. You are SO active and think "playtime" is about 2 am each morning. Your dad and I lay in bed sometimes and just watch you go to town punching and kicking away. It is the coolest feeling. I can't wait to kiss those little feet and hands! My baby shower is this weekend and I am looking forward to seeing lots of family and friends that have come together to celebrate you. :) I am also looking forward to introducing you to some Baby Cakes cupcakes. Delish! I am sure you will be doing lots of flips after I have a few of those. I will be taking lots of pictures at the shower so I can show you someday. I have one more 4 week appointment and then I will start going every 2 weeks because I will be in my third trimester. Winter will set in and you are going to be here before we know it! We are really starting to get your room ready. We have bought the paint for your room and your aunt Hayley is going to help me decorate the letters in your name so we can hang those in your nursery. Crib/furniture ordered, bedding ordered, now all we need is YOU!!! Love you Reid!

2 comments:

  1. We're all anxious to hold you, Reid, but want you to stay right where you are until you are completely ready to join the rest of us out here in this wonderful world. Your baby shower is tomorrow....you'll have so many nice things to wear and to help get you safely from one place to the next. You are one lucky fella! Your mom, dad and I sure had fun shopping for your furniture and I guess it will delivered very soon. Love ya, Reid....and your mom and dad too!

    Grandpa Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, here I am sitting at my desk in my classroom with tears in my eyes...such a great time this past weekend..i love the wording from Reid's point of view...you are so beautiful..Reid will have so much love around him..such a lucky little guy...

    ReplyDelete