Wednesday, August 4, 2010

2nd doctor's appointment!

Today was your second doctor's appointment! Your heartbeat was 145 bpm! So strong for almost 11 weeks! The doctor said everything sounded good and looked great. We have to wait until September 1 to hear you again. :) Those 4 weeks in between appointments seem like forever. There will be lots of changes for us coming up in the next few weeks. I will be going back to school full time and teaching a whole new batch of second graders. I will also be helping with the Varsity Volleyball team. I won't be able to jump in and play as hard or often as I did last year. You will get to attend your fair share of games already! We are also starting to talk about things we need to do to get your nursery ready. We decided on which room we want to use so that is a start. :) Since we didn't have a sonogram picture today for me to post I decided to post a picture of some of the goodies you have already received from people. Your Aunt KK got you the Sigma Kappa t-shirt and she can't wait to see you in it! Your Aunt Karah got you a little onesie and a wonderful Coldplay lullaby cd. I think your mom and dad are more excited to listen to that than you are! Your Grandma Jane is an avid follower of children's books and she already told me she has a few to put on your bookshelf! Your Aunt Hayley can't wait to find out if you are a boy or a girl so she can start her shopping. Don't even get me started on all the cute baby things I have seen for you, but I have had to resist the urge. Watch out stores once we find out! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the update! Sounds as though Baby T is doing fine....and so is mom. When you're ready to do some painting of the room, let me know. I'd be happy to help you out with that and when it comes time to decide on furniture, count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the updates! You feeling any better? I know what you mean about it going slow. The first 4 to 5 months seemed to drag, but once you start to really show and shim is kicking and punching your ribs, time will start to fly. I felt like time crawled, then A was born and I was like "where did 9 months go?" Stay healthy and keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you're feeling better, brooke! cant wait to see your baby bump emerge!:) love you!xoox!

    ReplyDelete