Saturday, July 24, 2010

And then there was three. . .

Your dad and I on the pirate cruise in Florida!


We had been trying for you for a few months now. After returning from our family vacation to Florida (you will get to go with us next year) I decided to take a pregnancy test. The exact day was Saturday, June 19. Well. . . after taking one and finding a positive result I took another. POSITIVE!! I ended up taking four, all with positive results! I just loved seeing that little + sign. :) I couldn't believe this day had arrived! Your dad wasn't at home at the time, and as soon as he got home I told him the news. "SWEET!" were his first words. The minute we found out he liked to refer to you as "Jr." :) We waited to tell anyone the news for awhile. We wanted to let the news sink in for the two of us first. Our world as we know it was about to change!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Aunt B & Matt! So so so happy for you guys! A blog is a great way to keep your thoughts/updates for everyone to read! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Matt, Brooke, and Bean,
    I need to see all of u guys. I hope i will be able to this week because i will have a couple of presents for you guys. And Brooke i hope you are feeling better this week.
    Love you guys, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke/Matt and Little Bean,
    Sure glad you're doing this. A wonderful way to process all the development of Bean and the feelings Mom/Dad are having through this miraculous time. And on behalf of Bean, Grandpa H thanks you for something he/she will have in the future to see just how much his/her parents looked forward to his/her arrival.
    Love,
    Dad/Ron/Grandpa

    ReplyDelete